These Terms of Sale set out the terms and conditions on which products are supplied to you as a buyer on galleryfiveqatar.com or on our mobile application (together defined as the “Site”). The owner and operator of the Site is Gallery Five trading and Contracting Company registered in the Qatar (“Qatar”), with its office located at west bay in Qatar.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order via the Site. By placing an order on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Sale with immediate effect.
You agree to use GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING website (the “Website”) only for purposes that are permitted by this Terms & Condition and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree that you will not access or attempt to access the Website other than through the interface that is provided by GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING.
You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website). You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Website for any purpose.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this Terms & Condition and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING may suffer) of any such breach.
You may be required to register with GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING in order to access certain services or areas of the Site. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant to you the username you request. Your username and password are for your personal use only. If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In addition to all other rights available to GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING including those set forth in these Terms & Conditions, GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account, refuse service to you, or cancel orders.
- All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Legal capacity to make agreements and transact
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, and other material (collectively “Content”) is owned or licensed property of galleryfiveqatar.com or its suppliers or licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Base Currency: All fees and prices are in Qatar Dirhams (QAR)
Changing of Prices: GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING prices are subject to modification at any time. Prices may also vary due to a launching price, a promotional offer, or sales. Prices of items that are not in stock or that are available for a pre-order are valid during its promotional period after the order was placed. Should the price of those items change with respect to the pre-order price, Customer will be informed and will have the possibility to cancel the order. We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time and once updated, they cannot be claimed against an order that has already been confirmed or delivered.
Typographical: Errors GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Website. Due to human error and other determinates, we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links, and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labelled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical, or other error, GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
- All orders may require 24-48 hours processing time before shipping
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING does not process orders during weekends
- No deliveries will be made on Fridays
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING does not guarantee same day shipping
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING does not offer international shipping options at this time.
- Exact delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING will NOT deal with or provide any services or products to OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of Qatar
- This shipping method available only for Qatar but except some areas which is far from the city.
- Placing An Order: Placing an order can be done from the website, by Telephone GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING. Should you place an order from the website, you must be sure that personal data is correct and updated. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING suggests the Customer to proof-read his/her form several times before validating an order. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING is neither responsible for sending e-mails to the wrong e-mail address nor for sending parcels to the wrong delivery address if the form is incorrectly filled out.
- Processing Time: You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- Order Acceptance Policy: Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- Order Acknowledgement: GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your Galleryfiveqatar ID once your order has processed or changed status. You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our Web site.
- Change Orders: You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please call us during GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely, we will receive the message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
- Cancel Orders: You may request that an order be cancelled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call us during GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING hours of operation to request an order cancellation. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely, we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day
- Cancelling Order: You may cancel your order immediately prior to shipping for any reason.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy: Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement
GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING currently offers COD (“Cash on Delivery”) payments and PayPal. However, Cash on Delivery option is only applicable within Qatar. In order to protect the website visitors to the best of our knowledge, we implement several security policies and certificates. These layers of protection could be by-passed if the user’s computer is/was infected with a virus or malicious software. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING or its associated partners and employees cannot be held responsible in such a scenario or circumstance.
GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING reserves the right to refuse a delivery order from a Customer who has not paid part or the totality of a previous order or with whom a litigious dispute is in progress. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING also reserves the right to take any necessary steps including legal action in case of outstanding or non-payment of fees by you.
The order form filled out online by the Customer cannot be considered as an invoice. Regardless of the purchase or payment methods, the Customer receives an invoice inside his/her parcel when it is delivered. A digital/hard copy of each invoice is registered in GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING data base.
GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of any payment details included in your order nevertheless, barring direct negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of unauthorized access to information you may provide. If you have any queries or issues regarding security at GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING please contact support@galleryfiveqatar.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre – London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which rules (“Rules”) are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, Qatar.
The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of Galleryfiveqatar to seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and galleryfiveqatar shall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so..
Limitations of liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES GALLERY FIVE FURNITURE ‘S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING and GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, Qatar law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason..
In case of any disputes the law applicable would be based on the Qatar Governing Law.
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of Qatar.
- Qatar is your company’s country of domicile
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in the (QAR). If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
Gallery Five Trading & Contracting Quiz Contest
- You can participate in GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING Quiz contest only through Facebook. You need to like GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING Page
- Every time a quiz question is posted, you will get 48 hours to answer that question. Please do not forget to provide your contact no. with your answer. Failing which can reduce your chances to win.
- At the end of 48 hours, comments with correct answer & contact no. will be shortlisted & the winner will be chosen randomly with a lucky draw.
- The winner will be notified on call & will be awarded with QAR 30 Gift Voucher redeemable only on online purchase with galleryfiveqatar.com
- The Unique code of the Gift Voucher will be sent through SMS, which he/she can use to at the “checkout” section.
- This Voucher cannot be redeemed against cash
The Voucher points can be used with GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING only.
- This Voucher is “One-Time-Use” & is non-transferable. Hence, any other mobile no. cannot be registered to use this Voucher.
- Please note that you need to register your account with the same mobile no. you mentioned at the time of the quiz. The Coupon Code will be sent to you on that no. only.
- These Vouchers are valid for 12 months only. These Voucher are not redeemable after the 12 months period is over
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING reserves the right to make changes or terminate this offer at any time they require without any prior notice
- Any misconduct or misuse or fakeness observed by us will not be entertained & hence GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING will take action against it either by deleting their account permanently from GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING website or by taking their reward points back.
Gallery Five Trading & Contracting Refund Voucher
Terms & Conditions
- The customer will be entitled to GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING Discount Voucher only if you shop for QAR 100/- or above.
- Discount Voucher can claim only through website
- Discount Voucher Not Valid on “Offer Products”.
- You are not entitled to avail this “Discount Voucher” with any other Discounts/ Offers i.e. “Deal of the Day”, “Cost-to-Cost”, “Free Shipping”, “Half Price Sale”, “Friday Offer” etc.
- This is a Non-Transferable & Non-Cashable Voucher. Hence, you are entitled to purchase goods worth QAR 100/- for Free from galleryfiveqatar.com only.
- We Do Not Refund money against this Voucher.
- This is a One-Time-Use Voucher & once used, the product cannot be returned. The customer can only exchange their products of the same value or above
- This Voucher amount cannot be transferred to GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING Account or any other Bank/ Online Payment Accounts (PayPal, Citrus Wallet, Shopify etc.)
- GALLERY FIVE TRADING & CONTRACTING reserves the right at all times to discontinue or modify any of our Terms & Conditions we deem necessary or desirable. Such changes may include, among other things, the adding of certain fees/ charges or any other terms of using this Voucher